1. Multiple-gene search:
This program allows users input more than 1 gene, and it returns all T-DNA insertions or cDNA clones that genes hit.
2. Search for the new Affymetrix Arabidopsis chip (affyName or AtName):
This program allows users input multiple affynames or genes, and it returns all T-DNA insertions or cDNA clones that genes hit.
3. Search by Affymetrix list for old chip (for example - "19866_at")
It returns T-DNA insertions or cDNAs.
4. Search by TAIR GO terms (for example - "protein kinase").
It returns two parts. Part I
-- Gene and GO number; Part II -- then T-DNA insertions or cDNAs.
5. Blast with return of T-DNAs or cDNAs:
While you submit your sequence or sequences, this program does blast search the Arabidopsis genomic sequences first, then searches insetion database, and finally returns T-DNA insertions or cDNA clones. It takes a little bit longer time than usual.
6. GeneChip (for AtGenome1 only) and Gene Search
|© SIGnAL 2001-2017||